Sunday, November 2, 2008

Teacher's corner

Did you hear about President Haynie's test? He gave us a pop quiz in the Sunday Adult Session. It can be taken any number of times, but must be passed if we are to enjoy the greatest blessings after this life. These are the questions:

  • What did the Prophet say at the last General Conference and how am I changing my life to obey him?
  • How am I helping my family and extended family obey the living prophet?
  • How have I responded to Thomas Monson's request to do all I can to help Prop 8 pass?

Bottom line is - Follow the Prophet. You cannot help but be blessed - even the desire to obey assures that you will have power given to do better. And you know what the coolest thing is? You can start fresh right now to sincerely obey and you will be blessed without any penalty. Whoa!

No comments: