Saturday, November 8, 2008

Protests aganist the Church

Sisters,
I know it is hard to watch the news reports of demonstrations at the temple. However, this will all work out for our benefit. Remember we are lead by a Prophet and we are following his direction. On a postitive note: We do have some supporters.

I found this article on the Newsroom Web site of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I thought you might find it interesting. Click on the link below to view:

http://newsroom.lds.org/ldsnewsroom/eng/news-releases-stories/catholic-bishop-decries-religious-bigotry-against-mormons

2 comments:

Marilee Weston said...

Thank you, Ginger. It did my heart good to see such a well-written piece in support of all of us who voted for traditional marriage. Amen!

Kricket said...

Agreed. I am glad that we are being supported by others of faith.