Saturday, May 9, 2009

The response was so positive on the last Ensign Reading Contest we have decided we will continue with the latest general conference. I think everyone felt that the challenge helped in studing the words of our living prophets and leaders. As soon as you receive your Ensign Conference Issue you can begin. Here is how the Pursuit of Excellence Challenge will work:

1. To be entered into the monthly drawing: Read a minimum of 4 talks each month.

2. To be entered in the Grand Prize Drawing and to complete the Pursuit of Excellence Challenge: Read all the talks from the April 09 Conference. And......

3. Write at least one post or email (or as many as you feel inspired to do) about a favorite talk or talks, your general impressions, what you learned etc.

4. Once you have read all the talks for the month you can leave a comment or send an e-mail and you will be entered to win some great prizes. Remember you will complete the challenge by reading ALL of the talks.

Do you accept our challenge? If yes, click on the list of participants at the right and leave your name.



Deadlines: To be entered into the grand prize drawing you must have all the talks read and leave a comment letting me know you read them all by October 1, 2009. I am really excited about this and hope you will all join me in this Pursuit of Excellence.

1 comment:

Jeannie said...

Please add me (Jeannie E.) to the list of participants. (I can't seem to find it :))
I'm excited because my hubbie is doing it with me, whereas before I told him of the challenge, I was doing it on my own. I guess men like challenges.