Sunday, August 16, 2009

How are you doing?

How are you coming with your reading commitment? Remember to read 4 articles from the last conference issue of the Ensign. Our next drawing will be in September. It is for the book, "Saying It Like It Is" by Sheri Dew. From the book, "Living as a Latter-day Saint is not easy, but it is easier than the alternative. The cost of discipleship, as high as it may be, is less than the price of sin - less costly than having the Holy Ghost withdraw or losing self-respect or jeopardizing eternal life.

2 comments:

Kricket said...

Ain't that the truth sista! It is hard living LDS but I've found that as long as I'm trying my best, it is worth it.

Nicole said...

I just finished my reading for this month. There were some wonderful talks, especially Elder Holland's. Wow!